Ear Reflexology

I wear my Lodestone Therapy Dots as earrings, I can wear them most of the day before I feel the "pinch." I feel that it helps my eyesight. (And I like the way they look).

On other parts of the ear, however, it is recommended that 30 to 60 minutes per day are enough.

You don’t need anatomical knowledge of the ear to be able to read an ear reflexology chart. There are over 100 specific reflex points on the external ear, which relate to all your internal organs and your musculoskeletal system.

Get an ear reflexology chart online or refer to one in a book.

Because the dots are so large and so powerful, they cover a lot of areas in the ear. The chart below is from one source that affects the physical structures in the body.


Magnetic Ear Reflexology can affect Emotions too

Most of the reflex points on the emotional ear chart are located along the outer rim of the ear and on the ear lobe.